Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's all about ME......

Current obsession...
• I’m currently obsessed with this Japanese green tea soft ice cream crepe at Aberdeen Center. I think about it 24/7.

Latest purchase...
• My Vaio laptop with sparkles on it and a $4 ring from Forever 21. My first ring purchase ever! I am currently eyeing on Tiffany's Somerset
Ring with tiny little diamonds on it (LOVES IT!).

Dream vacation destination...
• Somewhere in Mexico or the Caribbean with my own private pool with unlimited amounts of food and free spa services every single day!

3 Things I can't live without...
•My family; my 3 year old mini Schnauzer, Toby; and my iphone.

Guilty pleasures...
• I have once set Perez Hilton.com as my homepage (*blush*); other time-wasting activities like watching the Jersey Shore, The Office, The Hills (cant wait till the season premiere on April 27th)...and Facebooking...

You know you love me (j/k.. :p) ,

Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment