Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Septopus




photos by me


In celebration to the launching of the short film "Anachronism" online, the screening was held last Saturday at the Chapels Arts in Vancouver. Winning 6 out of 11 nominated Leo Awards in 2009, this 14 minute drama was the first ever to be nominated for all categories in Leo Awards' history. Congratulations to my dear friend Jessica and producer of the film, who took the prestigious name of Best Short Drama home last year. The Anachronism, set in the late 19th century, unfolds an adventurous story of a paranormal encounter. I won't spoil the movie here but it does star a 10 foot tall robotic squid and adorable Ryan Grantham from the movie Jumper. When I helped out with the costumes for this movie, 12 year old Ryan told me that he has been writing scripts in hopes to direct them one day :) Watch the movie online here and stay tune to their website because the story is to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment