Sunday, August 15, 2010

black out

top, TALULA. skirt, NOISE + SILENCE. shoes, ZARA. socks, AA. jewelery, TIFFANY & CO, MARC BY MARC JACOBS, CLUB MONACO, F21, and random kiosk in Venice Beach. bag, unlabeled.
photos by Rosanna

Love love love the new black jewel ring I bought in Venice Beach. Every time I look at it, I feel that it's telling me a story behind it. Definitely one of my favorite purchases from our LA trip. Bought this Talula sweater on sale for 50% off a few weeks ago and finally had the chance to wear it last week when the temperature dropped. It's more comfortable than I imagined and the perfect go-to sweater for lazy fall days. The Raw Diamond is going to the Talula Babaton F/W Trunk Show tonight and we can't wait to share our good finds. As excited as I am for a change of wardrobe and season, summer never feels long enough. Enjoy what's left of it everyone! xx.

1 comment:

  1. With this heat wave, im constantly having headaches :( cant wait for autumn to come!!!

    [kay, im gonna regret saying this once it starts raining 24/7:((]

    ps. shoulda got a pic of your makeup that day. twas really foxy ;)

    ReplyDelete