Saturday, June 19, 2010

lace x Moschino

top, LUCCA COUTURE. shorts, ZARA. vintage belt, MOSCHINO. bag, MIU MIU. jewelery, TOP SHOP, BANANA REPUBLIC, AND H&M.
photos by Rosanna

Shorts are finally an option now that it actually feels like spring, though the weather is still not quite summer-ready yet. The Raw Diamond decided to take a field trip down to Dressew on Saturday and we spent a good two hours there. Rosanna and I combined [mostly her] probably bought worth a year supply of studs...seriously. That place does wonders for us. DIY post to follow soon! Found this vintage belt while going through my mom's treasures and I must say I was surprised by two things: 1) my mother had an unimaginably small waist even after giving birth to two 2) certain styles can really stand the erosion of time; even up until now, this belt goes with practically any outfit!

2 comments:

  1. What?!?! where did you guys go!??! making me jealous you guys!!! you all dressed up without me and went somewhere =( lol MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally loving steph's facial expression in that picture... i think you know which one heheheh LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete