Sunday, June 27, 2010

little red purse

dress worn as top, H&M. trousers, AMERICAN APPAREL. blazer, FOREVER 21. vintage bag, CHANEL. vintage belt, MOSCHINO.
photos by Rosanna


Aside from Rosanna having to battle her allergies/constant itchiness and I dodging from passing cars every other minute, the road to Iona Beach is definitely one of the best photography locations to capture the Vancouver sky. The weather wasn't as sunny as we hoped; nonetheless, still a gorgeous day to be outdoors [minus having to swim through clouds of mosquitoes]. I wore my new pleated trousers from American Apparel and I must say it's one of the most comfortable pair of pants I've ever owned. Plus, it's high-waisted and that's always a bonus because anything with a higher waistline creates the illusion of having longer legs. I paired it with a stripe shirt and my mini red Chanel, which my mom spoiled me with over 20 years ago when I was a little girl. Though the fact that it literally sustains nothing more than just my iphone, the colour makes it a perfect accent piece for any outfit. J'adore :)


4 comments:

  1. sorry i've been catching up your blogs hahaha
    I LOVE WHAT YOU'RE WEARING!!! you legs look sooooo long!!! good job hun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little red Chanel purse is sooooo cute! :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    **Swing by, I have a little giveaway going on!

    ReplyDelete