Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The many ways to wear a denim shirt. Well...3, that I can think of.


(fig.1)
• Semi-dressy by tucking it into high waisted trousers, shorts or skirt


(fig.2)
• Casual by wearing it over a flow-y floral dress or something figure hugging (to cover up the wobbly bits)…Basically, wearing it the way you’d wear a cardigan.


(fig.3)
•Super laid back by wearing it over t-shirt and trousers or leggings (no jeggings)


I’ve yet to condition my mind to accept denim on denim. It works in editorials but in real life, I dunno…it’s not easy to pull off.

Seee? All the fun ways to wear a denim shirt. Definately a summer staple for girls and boys.

I was able to buy one at *druuum rollllll* Forever21! I think it's safe to say that my waredrobe is 50% F21, 30% Zara, and 20% miscellaneous. I swear these numbers will change significantly once Richmond Ctr opens their own Forever21. I fear for my wallet. I really do. Anyways, back to my denim shirt, I was lucky enough to snatch the last one, but unlucky that it’s one size too small. It looks exactly like the one from Zara (see fig.1), but cheaper; so of course I had to get it.
My justification was that with wear, denim will stretch to fit ones body. So far so good.

Oh! And happy belated summer solstice.
Summer has finally found its way to beautiful Vancity.

Rosanna

1 comment: