Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aritzia fall/winter 2010 collection

TNA, TALULA BABATON, WILFRED, and LE FOU.
blurry photos by me

Was at the Aritzia fashion show on Thursday and I must say, me and my fellow bloggers went home with quite a few inspirations in mind, along with a very generous goodie bag :) Saw a lot of carrot pants/trousers, feminine silk blouses, open back body-hugging dresses, shoulder-padded boxy blazers, and over-sized clutches on the runway [all that I love!]. J'adore the second last outfit the most with the combination of high-waist, bustier, and long grandpa cardigan! What do you guys think?!?

The Raw Diamond is going to LA in 3 days!!! We're all unimaginably excited for this long-anticipated trip and we can't wait to tell you all about it when we get back. Have a lovely week everyone :)


3 comments:

  1. the pictures turned out great!!
    Cant wait for LA toooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. booooo i so deserve to be on that runway!!!!
    I AM CANADIAN next top BOY model!!!!
    AND rosie knows it!!!!

    xoxo

    Gossip Boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosanna, thank you so much! Your comment really means a lot, and I guess times are changing huh? If you wanna see more leopard on men, check out Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011 for men, lots of subtle leopard prints too!

    PS. I also love the high-waist ensembles as well as the oversized grandpa cardigans, so relaxed and chic.

    I guess you're back from LA or still there?! either way, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete