Thursday, July 8, 2010

brighten up

t-shirt and shoes, ZARA. skirt, SILENCE AND NOISE. watch, MICHAEL KORS. jewelery, TIFFANY & CO, CLUB MONACO, H&M, and FOREVER 21. unlabeled bag.
photos by Rosanna


I know I've worn this t-shirt before but its versatility just amazes me. I tend to drive away from graphics but this top is definitely an exception that goes straight to my list of summer favourites. This skirt is slightly out of my character as I haven't own something this bright with such a wide spectrum of colours for as long as I can remember; yet, I like the fact that it reminds me of retro-looking curtain patterns :)

Only 16 days till The Raw Diamond goes to LA!!





2 comments:

  1. excellent skirt! i love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo sexy!!! you're wearing the ring <3

    I can't find that t-shirt in hk =(

    ReplyDelete