Thursday, May 27, 2010

The City






photos from LA Times Blog


The Hills is getting boring, and I am more intrigued by what’s happening on The City. I can't help but get a little excited after Alpha class on Wednesdays, knowing that I have a new episode of The City on my PVR. Oh the New York lifestyle, the inside scoop of Elle magazine and New York Post P.6, it's like a grown up version of the Gossip Girl. Last but not least, I get to drool over the fabulous outfits of Whitney Port and Olivia Palermo (even though I do not agree with her work ethics, but her clothes are just AMAZING!) It's inspiring to see how people develop their careers in the fashion industry in New York. The office conflicts between Erin and Olivia is also very interesting to watch (hello, team Erin over here!) I am a big believer in being a hard worker over being a schmoozer (Joe Zee sure loves the confidence in Olivia and her ability to socialize with anyone). In real life I would consider myself to be an Erin (not really sure if it's a good thing though). On the other hand, Kelly Cutrone's harsh words could be somewhat inspiring. Now I want to buy her book and see what she has to say, despite how cynical she could be sometimes. However, knowing how successful she is, I am sure there are lots that I can learn from her!!
''You know where nice people end up? .... On welfare." Kelly Cutrone.
LOL

The Reality TV junkie...
Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment