Sunday, May 9, 2010

show us some love

t-shirt, Zara


I bought this t-shirt from Zara a few days ago and I just love how the heart-shaped hands situate exactly where my heart is when I put it on (though not very obvious in this picture). Highly recommend it. I know our blog is still a bit shy on posts at the moment but we're working on it. Good things come to those who wait :) So, show us some love by subscribing and following The Raw Diamond on twitter and bloglovin'!


Special thanks to our personal techie Eric, for showing his love and helping us style our blog!





3 comments:

  1. nice t-shirt steph, how do you manage to find all these awesome items at zara :)

    nice pictures too, looks like the photography classes are really worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done..
    if only they have a matching guy version XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna go look for it @ Zara HK lol

    ReplyDelete