Saturday, May 29, 2010

stripes x floral


top, T by ALEXANDER WANG. skirt, FOREVER 21. tights, H&M.
photos by Rosanna

Welcome to my first [official] fashion post :) Currently, really like mixing and matching stripes with floral (and stripes with stripes). Something I quickly put together as I rushed off to photography class. We had models come in for a practice photoshoot and of course, we took advantage of the set and complimenting lighting after class. Rosanna said something funny to make me laugh and managed to capture a few odd but great candids of my awkwardly positioned legs. Though my creativity in the art of posing was limited, we all surprisingly had a lot of fun.


2 comments:

  1. love the pictures and the outfit! i see that you guys have become pro-photographers already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely brogues. Ive yet to see detailed brogues like urs in vancouver. A lot of them look like 'bak fan yu' shoes.

    ReplyDelete